How will the Committee
review my document?
• Web browser: Netscape or Internet Explorer
should I use?
• Your favorite word processing software
• Do NOT use hard returns within paragraphs. Hard returns do not allow lines to word-wrap properly within a paragraph.
• It is recommended that you save the application parts separately to your desktop before going to our website to submit your document.
• If you using scientific equations, graphs, tables, OR using special mathematical/statisitical symbols OR foreign-language fonts and symbols then you should save your document as a PDF file. See Tools.
What fonts are recommended
for web browsers?
What size font?
• Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, or and Sans-serif font
• Size should be no smaller than 11 points
A 'hard to read' font will have a negative effect on the committee's evaluation of your application/letter.